Sunday, January 13, 2013

Actions speak louder than...

Good morning lovelies!!! I hope you had a great week and are jazzed to start a fresh one with new possibilities! Let me start this post by saying that the absolute most important thing in my life is hands down, without a doubt, the PEOPLE/CREATURES I love. And even though I am always thinking of them, I'm not always great at outwardly showing that. That being said, one of the steps I am taking to change this,is to be more present in the Moe-ment and let those thoughts be transformed into outward actions. So, this week I found the perfect opportunity to put this plan in action when I saw this card
and immediately thought of one of my oldest and dearest friends. Now that's not new, I think of her all the time. What's new is that I actually wrote out a quick note and am all ready to pop it in the mail. I took that thought and turned it into an action, and you know what they say, "Actions speak louder than thoughts!" HA! Ok, not exactly the saying, but you get the point. I would love to hear the ways you let the people in your life know how much you love them. Now get out there and find the amazing Moe-ments in your life!
MOE :)
P.S. Don't go thinking just because you don't get a card from me that you aren't in my thoughts...baby steps people, I can only transform so fast :) 

No comments: